Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Alms for the poor??!

Had a weird experience this morning as this guy approached me.



1. He is wearing a suit.

2. He is demanding $20.

3. He told me he is not asking for all my money.

4. He is crazy! And his damned lousy reason is that his atm got eaten by the machine.



What the hell? Good thing the weather's great or else I could've responded adversely.



I just told him I don't use cash and charge everything on my card and left...

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on 3

2 comments:

jaidy said...

soshal naman! san yan? sa strathfield?

meron bum dun sa may david jones sa pitt st. yata, nanglilimos tas binibigyan ng mga tao tapos nakita ko nagtetext sya na patago.

how you rondz? miss kita!

rondz said...

nah-ah. sa world square..

end of the month, i'll be there..
better be ready with your halloween costume!