Sunday, August 31, 2008

Extermination failed

This doesn't sound good at all. The initial plan to phase out all crawling monsters outta my flat failed. Baygon doesn't do good. Maybe they've used a protective mask or they have supernatural powers sort of forcefield that makes them immune from the spray. I reckon I need professional help. The other morning I almost swallowed them while drinking water I never realised that they've conquered my glass of water on my bedside table. I felt different texture and omg! It was a tiny insect.



I will go home tomorrow from work a bit early to find a stronger solution. They should totally vanish before my big birthday bash this saturday!

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on 3

5 comments:

Franc said...

Rondz... baka si Sylar (remember end of heroes season 1)... hehe... may power of rejuvenation na din... anyway, advance happy birthday!!!

rondz said...

papalabas na ung season 3 db?

ta!

Franc said...

yuppie... lapit na...

Beverly said...

ewww ron!! hehe. kung anjan ako nung bb, di ako iinom ng tubig! hehe. joke lang!

rondz said...

hehe... fair enough! eh kasi naman nasa bed side table ko sha.. kaya ngayon laging may takip na ang mga baso...