Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Prison break

Literally I was kept prison on my own home. Since Thursday, whenever I'm at my room I can't stop watching this show. That's the problem with me, once I started something I like, I can't seem to stop it. I've watched the first and second season in five days. I can't blame myself if sometimes at night, I feel a bit paranoid that Haywire might be hiding in my closet. Or the secret service might one time capture me and I will cease existence. The other day I was startled to see group of men walking towards my way. And I realised that they were just cleaning services. Anyway the good side is at least it gave me something to keep me entertained as I finally conclude this June busy season.

On another note, I just want to share this email from my mom that made me smile...

"... Alam mo si Francis he collects my coins whenever he come to our room because he is saving for his fare to Australia."

such a sweet kid. I can't wait to go home this December. Good thing I was reminded, have to book my flight before the end of the month. Hence, I have to submit my tax soon *hoping to get higher tax refund*

3 comments:

jaidy said...

i went to DFOi last sunday...malapit lang pala yun sa flat mo? punta tayo ulit! haha.

saturday 8 shots na talaga. basta i had your name listed sa guest list, pero we don't have to go at that club naman.

gusto ko rin umuwi sa december :(

i'll see you friday, oikay?

Beverly said...

hey hey hey! awww...sweet naman ni Francis! (feeling close)

rondz said...

@bevs - helloi. oo naman he's such a sweet kid. musta flight?

@jaidy - nice club talaga ang monkeys. blog about it ha. alternative!!