Friday, August 8, 2008

888 - a lucky day?

Today's 8th day of the 8th month in year 08. Is it a lucky day? I don't know cos I just stayed too busy at work. I've decided to just stay home, rest. Had a pizza and as I am waiting for the televised opening ceremony of Beijing Olympics, I've been browsing to my good ol' pictures stored at tripod.com...

Here's a treat! 8 albums - which still is up and running for coupla years now...

1. College Friends
2. Christmas Pictures - 1st year at SGV
3. First Busy Season Getaway at EK
4. Boracay Cluster Outing
5. Batangas Cluster Outing
6. Phnom Penh, Cambodia
7. Diego Garcia, British Indian Ocean Territory
8. Siem Reap, Cambodia

2 comments:

Jing said...

Rondz......musta?
Saw the pics again..esp that of Cambodia....balik tayo sa Angkor!!!!!!!!! :-)

rondz said...

oo nga. hehe nakaka miss nga ang angkor.. at ang celebrity treatment ko. haha...