Wednesday, August 29, 2007

prison break!

Just had a prison break! Well I am all done with my work here in Canberra and decided I can just go back to Sydney an hour early. My alibi for the great escape is that I am going to have a meeting. Not that it is totally untrue but it will actually eventuate (found this word in some work papers and I am now using it!). I am still considering if I will indeed attend and it all depends on how well the flight will be.

Just this morning I woke up quite differently because I dreamt about losing all my teeth! Whew... I know about the urban legend that it should be first narrated to a tree rather than a person. Because if you tell someone that person will die because of the negative vibes. Though its highly preposterous I still followed it just to be sure. We might not fully know what evils and jinxes we have in this world.

Good thing I brought a John Grisham book here in Canberra. I am currently reading King of Torts and the plot just started to thicken.. Anyway, I guess I am boarding in 5 minutes. Just felt a bit frustrated that there's no souvenir shops around. I was hoping to buy even just some keychains for my friends. I will just give them the joy that I didn't have during my stay in Canberra.

No comments: