Thursday, August 23, 2007

christmas day and abrupt flight...

Ur wondering what chrismtas day is all about. its our code for today where we can use our toil transferring overtime charges to day off. Not that its illegal or something but its something that the manager has agreed that we deserve a time off from the hardwork two weeks ago where I went home past 11pm.

I got a call from our resource coordinator asking me if I wanted to be seconded to Canberra from tomorrow until Wednesday. That'll be fun right? Doing Department of Defense audit and at the same time spending weekend on a place I totally am not familiar with. I've been there before when we went to our snow trip. But this time I've got a chance to see the Parliament House upclose.

Still waiting for my Senior Manager to give me instructions before I book a flight and accomodation. Anyway, I should probably clean my house as it would be inspected on Saturday. I'll also do my laundry. Ciao for now...

No comments: