Sunday, August 26, 2007

physical memory arse dump!

arggh.. its bad enough that I have to work on Sunday but what's more annoying is my laptop wont cooperate! blue screen. beginning physical memory dump! whoa! what's gonna happen?

everything is on my laptop and I haven't had any backups at all. even my contact in Canberra is there. good thing is that the helpdesk is 24/7. but hasn't returned my call yet. im really furious about what's gonna happen.

anyway, had an enormous time chatting with my friends last night. talk about techy stuff! we talked using webcam. it was fun since all of them has webcam on their computers. i've seen dyosa ng indonesia. she looks really good. i've seen karla as well with her ma-alindog look.

great news! just received a call from helpdesk and they've fixed the problem! i can now start working, isn't that a treat? :p

2 comments:

jaidy said...

rondz! are you using t60?! oa90 had to replace my laptop because of that problem! exag as in di ko daw malalaman kung kelan magkacrash kaya pinalitan nalang. tsk tsk.

rondz said...

nope gamit namin dell latitude. apparently mukhang maayos ang dell dito.. hehe papalitan na rin yung dell namin this oct since ngyn plang kami gamx..

shesh... kainis yan remember sa sgv.. i keep on changing laptops.. naka 4 laptops ako before i resigned. hehe