Sunday, August 12, 2007

The Moulds War

I have a new enemy and it goes by the name of moulds! They're so cunning and dark creatures that would make everything oh so ugly!!

Today's the cleaning day. I literally scrubbed each single blind's lining and the stain wouldnt come off. I bought an exit mould remover and it wouldnt come off. Then when Renee and I realised that our efforts were futile, I suddenly thought of reading the instructions at the back of the mould remover. Guess what? I have to leave it for 10 minutes. So we sprayed the blinds so eager that it seems like where firing guns to the stupid stubborn moulds. After 10 minutes moulds were substantially gone.

Fully exhausted and so hungry, we hurried to Crows Nest and grab a bite on a pizzeria! I had too much that I toke away my spare pasta for dinner. Unfortunately, I forgot to get them from Andrei's car. Shesh.. Items in the plastic bag include urgent things I need like toothbrush, comb and contact lenses solution. Far out!

Anyway, to take the misery away I clicked on my camera and got this picture of my new apartment in The Crescent!




2 comments:

jaidy said...

rondz, are you living on your own na? no more noisy neighbors and gargle-gargle?? hehe

rondz said...

sh... naku baka mabasa.. in good terms na ako sa kanila. hehehe but yes, im living alone! wohoo~ i can have all the one night stands all i want... [of course im kidding!]