Sunday, August 19, 2007

Drunk in Sophie's World

Weekend full of fun! Starting with my house warming with some close EY-friends... Chicken and pizza... Beer and Vodka flavoured drinks... And most of all, karaoke! I was even happier when I got 66 and beaten Jazel's 53...


Next day I went to Ikea and bought some kitchen wares plus I got myself a tabo (an item pinoy couldn't leave without)... Waited for my friends to come over on my place and we head out to GK777's A Nite for a Cause. It was a great night though I wasn't able to finish it as I have to meet up my friend who came all over to Perth. I planned to leave before 9pm but I was captured by the voice of this last band. She was oozing with energy! Totally enjoyed that one.

I then head out to Rydges to meet my friends. We then went to Oxford St, which is known for its loud and crowded night life. I can say that they still uphold their reputation of lets-get-drunk-and-get-crazy notion. I was so drunk by 4am. Enjoyed the dance and a lot of hot people all over the place. At 10pm I was surprised to see few people coming but at the strike of midnight the dance floor was jampacked. Sadly, two of my friends went home by 2am and I stayed so dead drunk and hungry until 6am. I ended up sleeping all day long. I woke up with a heavy feeling and that's where Sophie came along...

My dishwasher is a mess!!! Soap all over the surface and spilled on the floor. I think I had too much drink when putting the liquid which caused endless production of soap.. I dealt with my hangover wiping the floor and getting the soap out from all the surfaces of my kitchen. Anyway, I think I should be going now as I badly need a strong coffee!

No comments: