Thursday, August 30, 2007

canberra sightings and my crowned sanctuary

CANBERRA SIGHTINGS
the memorial ball, a park which is just a walking distance
from the hotel and also close to the closed shops
(imagine! they close at 4pm during weekdays)

Canberra Centre - as mentioned from above
this is closed most of the time :)
CROWNE PLAZA

may hallway and am watching Australian idol!


my bed.. still untouched! like a virgin!

twin bed. whats the purpose? pm - i sleep on the right
side and at the strike of ami move to the other side of
the bed.. so that no one gets lonely!

question - why is my laptop on top of the iron board?
answer - power surge happened when i plugged it on
the table. reception told me to plug it near the TV outlet.
that's the best solution! :)

wow dessert! 4 bowls of vanilla ice cream
and a nice coconut / chocolate / strawberry whatever
given for free... actually it came from a friend (who is working
for crowne) of a friend (my street mate long long time ago)..
in short, pinuslit niya for us... iba ang pinoy! hehe :)

Though I have but few pictures to share
Each one has its priceless moments i bear
This three days are short and hectic
But all I can say my friends made it terrific

No comments: