Monday, August 6, 2007

the last few hurdles on Mt Waverton

For the 171st time that I was climbing Waverton or what seems like to be endless steps as I reach home, I suddenly realised that I won't be here for long. I was busy with my June 2007 accounts that I haven't even mentioned on my blog that I will be moving this Saturday. Yeah, it would be on Strathfield once again. As a matter of fact, its home along the riles once again. Coincidence, I guess... But this time on a much more convenient unit. No more annoying housemates that would have never ending stories regarding their frustration as a nurse. Fat aussie who keeps on smoking, smoking and smoking inside the house. Or will I never feel like ghost in my one home. But this time the only person who would be talking to me is Me...

It seems like not long ago when I moved here. I felt certain jolt of excitement on how beautiful our apartment would be. Too intense to wait for the day that I can show some of my friends this unit and finally host a house warming party or something to that effect. But I guess now will be too late. Lease will soon be expired. I guess its time to move on... But for certain, I would not fail this time. I would set a house warming party. As I believe that somehow it has certain effect on the future aura of the flat.

Living alone. Well, I know it would sound too boring. But I know me would not make that happen. For the next coupla months I would ensure that I make it as neat as possible with a certain moderation my crazy ways. I would endeavour to make it warmer by doing lotsa activities for those who would like to join. Or just by myself... Even if it would entail being pathetic loser of sorts. But at this point, I have too much expectation on what life would be finally living alone and having a long sought serenity. I'm too amazed of that fact alone!

I just had a glimpse of the apartment. The place is superbly presentable. The unit is a total perfection. But the lease payment is way too much and I wouldn't talk about it. Here's how it looks like...

Isn't it totally astonishing? And to top it all, there's some appliances that I don't have yet like a stove and a dishwasher! And I don't have to wash does dirty dishes again!! I just wish it has a swimming pool and a gym to make it more exciting. But on second thought, I don't need the latter since this is a long walk from the train station. I reckon, I would be or should be driving by next year. Since it includes a free car space, it would be more practical if I have something to put, right? I should be getting a license. This should really give me a drive to drive! But as I was saying the rent is a bit expensive so I have to save up to have a car. Plus driving lessons here costs heaps of money. So better cut on my other luxuries.

...

Last Sunday was the first concert I've attended here in Sydney. Although I am not a fan. I surely enjoyed the event. And who could not enjoy if you see your friends happy. I went to the event to support my friend who loves Anthony so much. I can only identify 3 songs but what the hell, the guy is oozing with energy and the Britney-move. If you know what I mean?

...

By the way, Jazel if you're reading my blog. Thanks so much! Yeah know what I mean. It was superb!! I enjoyed it immensely. I know my Saturday was a bit frustrating as I have to sort my things. Went a bit sentimental on first few days that I came in Sydney. Imagine I kept all the receipts and I even balanced my money every single day. Am I a freak or what?

...

What else happened this week? Well, I guess that's it for me. I know I have to sleep in a bit. I've been working my fair share on a Financial Services client. Fair share meaning I work my ass off and still go home early. I just can't fathom how they work so hard and hardly finish everything. What's the deal being so productive rather than working late?

No comments: