Friday, December 5, 2008

rants and rave

its quite awhile since i blogged. i missed it.
here are couple of ups and downs happening to me lately:

- was able to buy two tickets to coldplay's concert. wohoo!
- was way beyond my budget! its indeed a credit crisis...
- was able to finish my pies (internal meetings)
- was not promoted to manager
- was able to buy reese and more reese!
- was put on another week's appointment for property inspection
- was able to clean my flat
- and worst of all my gotenks' head from my keychain was completely destroyed... :c

two of my friends lost their job
my other friend was finally accepted on a good job
my other friend will resign from her job
and i now feel that i suck at my job

its not always rainbows and butterflies
but come to think of it
there are more things in life than work -
and now im realising that there's still much to learn...

4 comments:

Beverly said...

hey..i know how you feel, believe it or not. it doesn't mean that when you're not promoted, you are not good at your work. economic downturn also has a play on it. they cant pay a lot of managers anymore. hehe.

times like these - we just thank God for little things like you are alive, its Friday (or Sat for you) and you have a friend like ME! =)

rondz said...

thanks bevs.

jaidy said...

something you missed:
-my other friend still doesn't have a job

haha. how was your bondi trip?

rondz said...

ay oo... hehe

awww... di na tuloy kasi twas raining!
nagiging melbourne na ang sydney
cos of weather unpredictability...