Thursday, December 18, 2008

day 4

day four. pollution. crazy jeepney drivers who don't turn their headlights on - its freaking night time already. but they just don't care!? traffic. it was just crazy and horrendous. 3.5 hours back and forth from makati to greenhills.

well... welcome to manila! haha but it was all good. i managed to buy a new luggage. the well-deserved retirement of concord luggie has finally arrived. it went with me through my asian trips (Cambodia, Korea, Singapore, HK and Thailand). My new one should be with me when i go to Japan this April or Euro tour this Sept. *fingers crossed hopefully i can make it*

greenhills? wtf - i just wanted to have more toys! i-touch and new blackberry. and i promised myself to save this time around... watta dilemma?

g4? traffic was just b***s***. ended up just hanging out in G4 Bux. and I discovered this cherry drink... it was like the signature hot choco back in sydney. it was just soo dark, small hint of cherry but blends well. Jaidy would've loved this for sure.


currently, im just taking some rest. trying to recover from this exhaustion. i reckon i'm sick but i told my mom 'how can i be sick if my appetite is like this?' while getting my second serve. also have this severe colds - they got me hot fresh calamansi juice and it was the best.

so for day 5 - i might just sleep all day. but plan is to accompany my mom to SMB for christmas shopping... if i have the energy i want to bring her to ATC...

No comments: