Wednesday, December 31, 2008

end of year blog

Has this year been good? not really. Many sad things things happened to me. frustrations. emotional pain. sickness. stress. but still a lot to be thankful for. For one my father was miraculously saved from stroke. These things happen for a reason. God would always be there in times of trials. and by believing in Him and having faith - it shall all pass and we get a lot stronger!

Lots of mishaps and for that I hafta generate another year's worth of promises. I am ashamed to call resolutions because it never gets actioned after posting 'em here. On top of my list would be regarding my health. Need to stay fit, exercise, eat right. Next would be financial. More mature way of spending money. Invest rather than spend. Love? It will just come around...

Come to think about it. Its not bad at all. It just makes me feel weird that it would be 2009... year after year, we just get older and maturity is something creepy for me. For 2009, all I wish for is to have an informed decisions (how to drive my life). Be more responsible and take a good look at life ahead and where I'm going. Tolja these things make me wet my pants.. :)

6 comments:

Franc said...

til when ka ph?

jaidy said...

rondz! yung songs sa radio ngayon (15 minutes to new year) remind me of Oxland!

diba nagshopping ako sa city the other day tas pumunta akong Ben Sherman? exagg ako lang yung babae don tas puro OS yung mga kasabay ko sa pila sa fitting room. haha.

rondz said...

@ franc. im here til 4 jan. text kita pag around makati ako. maybe we cud have coffee or something.

@ jaidy. cool ng songs noh. pero ewan ko lang feeling ko di mo type ang mga OS songs. anyway, ako kaya ko paghalo rock at OS. hybrid noh?

di ko gets bat puro OS ang nasa Ben Sherman?? coincidence? btw, uwi nako this sunday. yay!! punta ka na sydney!

Franc said...

sure rondz... need the planner pa?

rondz said...

hi franc. sorry wasnt able to meet you. yup sana. i want the planner. kaya kinausap ko ung brother ko kinuha ko sa kanya.. if its okay. bigay mo na lang ung sayo? may pasalubong pla ako sayo. he will contact you and/or jing na lang.. ciao.

Franc said...

sure rondz... sms nya na lang ako.