Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas sickness -

and for the second time, I got sick again. the day after christmas, we all went to greenhills and ate lunch .. some shopping .. and overstayed in cheesecake -

end result. I got sick. Saturday. Sunday. Monday and Tuesday. Darn! a lot of plans got mixed up... even my first time to finally go to Baguio and attend my friend's wedding. Shesh... all bcoz of that URTI. and how many times I've quoted Dr. Wong's advice back in Sydney that i should not take antibiotics but mom wouldnt believe me...

good things from this ordeal... i lost 10 pounds. i was able to change mac's look - upgraded to Leopard (well its about time).. reminisced through some old photos back in high school, college and sgv days... and im just lonely that i can already count in one hand the days before i leave and go back to sydney. so many people to meet and things needed to be accomplished in so little time.. its just not possible now. :(

No comments: