Saturday, December 13, 2008

Pressure is on...

[ This message was typed earlier on but I was too stupid to have pressed something on my BB and the whole message was erased. The sound may not be as realistic as what I had typed before. ]



This never happened to me. It was my first time that I'm literally running and catchinh for my flight. Remember home alone? Yeah I was like the family running with all my baggage. Weird enough (maybe through the surge of adrenalin) it didn't feel heavy at all.



its all because of that verdello white wine! I took a sip at 3am and told myself that it wouldn't hurt to lay down a little. Unexpectedly my eyes began to close. The nap took about 2hrs. Good thing, PJ called me up! I was in such a rush that I don't know where to start!



- my carry on bag wasn't pack yet

- house is a total mess (niko forgive me but I wasn't able to even commence cleaning)

- haven't eaten, showered. (Haven't done number two for crying out loud)



I managed to storm out of my flat before 6am. My flight is at 8am.



Charge it to bad luck but I was trying so may times to check in via internet but it remained futile.



... Good news! I was able to make it. Bought some souvenirs and still have 5mins to type away my thoughts.

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on 3

No comments: