Tuesday, December 16, 2008

day 2 and 3

POEA. Shopping. Shakey's. Starbucks. Malate. Friend's place. Home. Glorietta. Burger Machine.

Obviously it was so exhausting. I got tired. Slept all day.

*POEA was quick just because I paid some premium to deliver it to me directly to my home and I don't have to wait for the pointless queue.
*Shopping - nothing much really. So many things I wanna buy but with money constraints. I ended up just buying some mossie items and got myself a new book. fantastic-
*Shakey's... Oh it was so great! I missed this pizza. Nice mGr pizza with mGr (Karla - you know what I mean!!). Laugh-trip.
*Starbucks >nothing new. just wanted to have a new planner - and now it comes with a pen
*Malate? Just for drinks. Music's good just like Oxland but not as spacious as the latter -
*Friend's place. Hangout for the drunken night. Breakfast at Starbucks. Tuna sandwich. Nothing special..
*Glorietta. Was able to buy jeans and shirt at Mossimo. Free flip flops. HiM mag and Woody Allen's book. Twilight. I know its overrated but still ... Twas nice. Then starbucks (its getting closer to ze planner)...
*Burger machine. Yummy for empty tummy. And its cheap hey.

Now its Day 4 - still hafta know what happens....

2 comments:

jaidy said...

awww Glorietta! inggit ako. my cousin is asking me to visit Sydney on January...kahit daw 1 week. i'll see. because i have plans. haha.

weather here is shitty, i heard it's already SUMMERY in Sydney. ugh i so want to go to Bondi.

see ya rondz!

rondz said...

that's good. kasi when i left sydney it was raining furiously... tae talaga ang weather jan... lipat ka na sa sydney. and we can bondi all day long! :)