Saturday, November 29, 2008

Shitty Times

Been hell of a week and its almost summer. Can't feel it though - it's been raining and its just a shame cos I wanna go to the beach before christmas holidays back home.



Its tough this time. Two of my friends were made redundant. Its scary. Like there's no security with jobs here. And what I've heard this might continue and even to audit division. I've known how hard it is to get a job. Two of my mates really had a hard time landing a job. But on of 'em has just been accepted yesterday after few months unemployed.



Again, these 2-3 weeks have been a disaster for me. And now I just feel that I deserve to eat at Pancakes on the Rocks this morning. Offset life's misery with good treats for the soul. Haha...



Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on 3

3 comments:

jaidy said...

2 of your friends??? who's the other one?

jaidy said...

and ugh Pancakes on the Rocks.....GUSTO KO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rondz said...

cnt disclose e. wil let u knw when i speak wt u s0on. Or did i already? Yum ang pancakes! Saka hurricane kaht mahal. Basta happiness goes 1st.