Friday, November 21, 2008

the accused

i was trying to search for my name in google and here's what happened:
- i realised that "rondz" is not that uncommon at all;
- i found one in pampanga but turned out to be weird and totally unlike me; and
- I also realised that there is a company in Miami called 'Le Penguin Rondz, Inc.' (unfortunately I never realised what their main operation was as it is now inactive...

- i realised that "Ronald Mercado" is not uncommon as well;
- i found one living in PH who's kinda cool person (i guess)
- and the most shocking thing of all:

... my name is now stained! People of the Philippines vs. Ronald Mercado! Yeah... and guess what's the crime? Estafa.

Apparently my namesake pretended to be an agent to assist the travel documents of this someone for Php 92.4k and for that my namesake was sent to jail to serve 8-14 years imprisonment. He is still in jail as we speak. No wonder it was a bit hard getting my police clearance before.

Darn. I feel so bad and I wanted to change my name to Ronald... Macintosh!

here's the link -> http://ca.supremecourt.gov.ph/cardis/CR27627.pdf

No comments: