Tuesday, November 4, 2008

melbourne cup sweep

for the first time in my 3rd melbourne cup here in Australia - I missed the race. just because i was too busy with meetings for my clients - I missed it. but on the brighter side i joined the sweep for the first time. I randomly chose my bet - Bauer. This was based on my fave number which is 012 - simply stated Horse 12. He ended up on 2nd place while Viewer won the race - and I got $10 richer.

I recall 2 years ago, someone from our client approached me
Client: 'Do you want to join the sweep?'
Rondz: 'No thanks, I'm good'

Simply because i don't understand what he meant. I thought he wanted to get some charity from me - LOL. And I remember doing this on my first client - Thales. I also watched the sweep last year for the 2nd time - again on Thales. but this time I was just in the office and i failed to witness it - Good thing there's youtube to see it. now I'm satisfied. But still... :c

2 comments:

jaidy said...

Simply because i don't understand what he meant.

hahahaha! i didn't watch it live, anlayo eh pati nakita mo gano karami tao? plus....wala akong hat! haha. saturday was derby day di ba kaya siguro ganon. di ko nga alam ano yang derby day na yan.

i used skype dahil wala na kong credit. anong nangyri pala? you haf kwento? :)

rondz said...

haller! magaling ka na? anyway, goodie nag-bake ako ng caramel slice. hihihi