Friday, November 21, 2008

friends' therapy

i seem to come back to my ol' usual self of watching reruns
friends (the reel and real one) are equally significant at this point
i found it to be a good therapy for stressful times
i'm reading humour books as well... david sedaris cracks me up!

finally i was able to get these things that i've longed for as well:
- cleaning my house (dishes, laundry, killing all bloody fucking bugs)
- submitting my leave form (8 days unpaid ~ can it be any worse?)
- sending new house keys to my agent (i lost my keys ages ago)
- physical checkup for immigration (and i can breathe again!)
- submitting my expenses (amex repayments finally!)
- grocery shopping for sweets and chips (diet no more!)

its all about creating a clearer pathway in yer mind
decongesting the stuffy cobwebs of intricate problems
gaining a better perspective and adjusting lil by lil
and feeling light and keep smiling takes away all zepin*

*i guess no one here would know what it means...
hint: think french!

3 comments:

jaidy said...

i mizz zeh old times like you and me on zeh manly ferry lizening zuh zeh french couple beside uz when zeh ferry let out a very loud honk. remember? haha!

rondz said...

am honestly laughing awhile agoi! haha ang lakas kasing honk honk nung ferry. :D i miss those times. balik ka na sa sydney!

jaidy said...

grabe sa lakas diba? napasigaw kaya ako! tas andun kasi tayo sa 'speaker' mismo! hahaha parang gagy.