Friday, October 20, 2006

The One Where I Got Exhausted Looking for a Place to Stay

Every after office, I usually hit the train station and start to head my way to a destination that I don't seem to know where. I just got this tiny little print-out that says what directions I'm going. Thanks to www.whereis.com.au that really helped in looking for a room. Anyway, I went to Glebe, Erskinville, Alexandria, St. Peters, Campsie, Redfern, and a lot of places in the Sydney City but still I can't decide where to go. I suddenly feel exhausted and I hate searching! I just wanna take a break and rest.. The last place to check out is somewhere in Hay Street and its just within Sydney City. Walking distance towards office. And probably I can end this horrible search by Sunday. I just hope I get a nice room that I could stay until the end of my contract with EY. I'll just keep my fingers crossed.

No comments: