Thursday, October 5, 2006

Addicted to I-Cafe

Ey, this is not the same place SGVians eat most of the time when we do not have enough budget to go lunch-out. And also I do not eat much at E-cafe since I don't like the food most of the time. What I really mean by I-cafe is internet cafe.. I think I don't have a choice but get addicted to it since til now there's no phone line @ Better. So all I can do is go to SMB or Netopia and catch-up with long-lost chatmates and officemates. Well, for three consecutive days I've been going here to update my blog, to reply to important emails and to touch base with my friends. In awhile, I'll be meeting my friends @ SGV (the Bobot team). Yesterday, I met my friends way back in college. Tomorrow and the day after tomorrow I'll be meeting my friends @ SGV (batchmates) and High School friends. I'm really excited. More blog when I return tomorrow...

No comments: