Sunday, October 15, 2006

The One Where I Got Tired of Walking to Bondi Beach

Two days ago I walked a thousand miles going to Bondi Beach. Is it because of my stupidity that I'm afraid to ask where I can buy bus tickets? Or is it another side of me that I want to explore Bondi? It seemed that I walked forever before I reach Bondi Beach. I can still feel my feet's throbbing with pain. Anyway, I'm really frustrated because when I finally reached the shore, its already evening and I can't feel the beach appealing me. Nonetheless, I was really fascinated how huge the beach is and how nice it is to bathe or just sit on the sand. I just wish that the next time I go there, there would still be sunlight!! Anyway, summer's coming down and I would just wait for the right time to go there.

No comments: