Sunday, October 15, 2006

The One Where I Met Some Pinoy Peeps

Yesterday is quite a different day for me since I meet a lot of Pinoy people that shortly I got acquainted with. I am really happy that I Emie invited me for her brother's birthday barbie @ Hornsby.. Is such a shame that I came in late because I overlooked the train trip which is 45 mins from the city. How stupid am I to compare it with Bondi travel or Circular Quay travel?!!? Anyway, I had a great time being with them. Finally speaking my language and of course!! I ate rice! adobo! etc... After that we went to West-something mall and enjoyed the aircon since its boiling 39 degrees outside. I learned that spring is a mixture of hot dry season and cool air season.. Anyway, we went to Emie's place and afterwards we played badminton at the sports stadium. Its really fun and I enjoyed my Sat with them.

No comments: