Tuesday, October 17, 2006

The One With The First Day of Work

Yesterday was my first day at work. Had a really great time with the induction to the Company minus my unfamiliarity with their accent. But I'll get used to it anyway. Meet some great people at office thanks to my buddy, Makayla. She's helping me know the knitty-gritty details of doing some small stuff. Although I came from another EY office, there are some differences with my current office. But I can manage all that since its not that huge. Btw, I can't help but get used to the word "lovely" everytime I say that I understood the things that people are telling me. Today is my full day of work here but basically I just do my admin stuff and getting familiarised everything 'round the office.

I'll just post some pictures next time, especially my area here. My card readers isn't functioning well this time.

No comments: