Tuesday, October 3, 2006

Last Frontier of Rockwell

Just recently visited various places that meant to me for the last few years. But first I went to PRC to claim my CPA certificate. Had a bad luck with our car since it got busted while my dad waits for me. I left him since I got tons of thing to do.. I visited PRTC where I reviewed but I wasn't able to talk to my reviewers since most of them are not in the office. But one personnel there recognized me and I'm very glad she still knows me. Next, I went to SSS but before that I had to walk a great distance from Ayala-Buendia going to Buendia-Makati Ave. I went to get an OW-Form to document that I am paying my SSS as an OFW. But I failed to bring some requirements. Remind me to go there tomorrow, hopefully. Then I walked all the way from SSS to Rockwell. Can you imagine that?! Anyway, its worth the sacrifice since I really really miss Rockwell. I have some pictures taken. Since its been half a year since I last visited the place. I bought some items at FCUK and Marks & Spencer. And of course, wherelse would I eat but only @ Brother Burger!! Yey..


No comments: