Friday, November 17, 2006

And there was light...

For so many weeks I havent blogged. And its seems like the dark ages had once again passed my horrific life (?). Well how can I describe my life here @ Sydney? It's like im earning good money but I can't seem to find the inner joy? Something that a developed country could offer.. There are some things that no matter how you progress, you continuously strive for certain feeling of warmth and happiness. It's an inner comfort that tells you someone's watching your back.

Certain days seemed like hell. All-day pressure from work and finally upon reaching my forsaken apartment (looks kinda old and isolated), I turn on my TV. Watch something that would temporarily make me smile. But as I close my eyes I really miss home. Not to confuse you, but it seems that I am feeling a bit homesick. But it haven't occurred yet. I am in a stage of trying to adapt in a totally different environment. I have my own share in exploring other parts of the globe but living in it.. is totally different.

Until recently, there was something that made a distinctive spice to my life. Well, let's cut the chase. I've got my ADSL broadband. Plus my new laptop. After two bloody weeks of waiting, it finally came just in time to make my gloomy days become a better day. A big box filled with goodies. I can't wait to explore all sides of the web. I already got tons of music downloads plus the movie, Departed. Can't wait to watch it. And now there was light...

2 comments:

jaidy said...

OMG you're using the word BLOODY! hahahaha!

rondz said...

yup yup.. bloody, dudgy, heaps, good 'an yah,... im finally been able to get it in my system. ohh crap!