Saturday, November 25, 2006

Enjoying Pizza and the New Laptop

I know that this is quite too late to post. But still I will blog about this. This picture was taken like a week ago. Or even two weeks ago, I really can't remember. Anyway, I just want to say how happy I am to finally have my own laptop. Although the amortisation will take 6 months but watdahek! I still have and can enjoy it now. I even prepared a pizza just to celebrate this meaningful day! I'm really happy that I can now stay in-touch with my friends and family. I hope I bought the right one.



Here are the specs of my laptop:

Genuine Windows XP Professional
1.73 GHz (Intel Core Duo)
1024 MB
ATI Graphics Capability
80 GB
8x Super Multi DVD Writer (+/-R +/-RW) with Double Layer support
ATI Radeon® Xpress 200M
22.4 cm (W) 28.7 cm (D) x 2.8 cm - 3.4 cm (H)
1.79 kg
802.11a/b/g WLAN

No comments: