Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Untitled

just got in the office this early morn
i know i have tons of work to do
i miss out on my deadlines and now the consequences i have to face
do my energy ready for the challenge of another OT-work
last night i tried my best to do it but it seems i really can't
been staying til midnight but i think my mood does not care at all

by the way i already got the oz offer
though i havnt acceptd it yet, i know its not a gamble
am still waiting for added info and details on my reloc
am happy for the salary fuckage and all
but i hav some questions left unanswered
and like they say it pays to be patient and proactive

just had a pep talk last week (FYI... pep=JEZ)
realized how important i am for the firm
i just want to hear how im faring and all
but my mind is decided that i have to go
so its useless to keep them persuading me
because i have set my mind of the oz life

and few months i hav to go
i realized how long i hav to wait
but the work is already rushing through
and i know that the waiting time will just come through
this time i will surely feel that life there is surreal
when i hav to face the challenges of life
i'll just think that dis is what i like

No comments: