Sunday, July 30, 2006

Diamond Anniversary of SGV

SGV's 60th anniversary was fascinating. For a moment there, I feel like I'm in another world. I commend the classy music and entertaining performances. Plus the good food. Is it me or I'm really that hungry? On an overall evaluation, I really think the event is pleasing as it is.

I really feel sorry for those who was not able to come to this once in a lifetime event. I feel very happy that all my team mates have been promoted to Senior Associate. If there's one thing I really am wishing for, it is for their promotion. I really believe that when I am not around anymore, they will be able to carryout the responsibilities that I have and they will be able to do it enormously well. I just can't help but feel a bit disappointed since Jing was not able to make it on time. I am also happy for some of our bosses who were promoted one notch higher. If there is one thing that I could wish for it is for all my team mates to rethink their career opportunities at SGV. If I could just use the magic wand mentioned in FGD (to change somethings in SGV), I would use this to attract such great minds to stay. It is also for their personal professional gain that will help their career advancement.

Anyway, here are some pictures taken during the diamond anniversary @ World Trade Center.

ECP cluster



MFG_JEZ_LZA cluster (may naliligaw.. hanapin nyo!)


Todo Ngiti ni Mina (nagpapa-cute)


Marooster and ME (sayang di kita ung shoes nya)


Jinky-doodles and Me


Ang magbobosing (hehe parang magboboso)


Amwid Marooster Batch


Amwid Minah


Amwid Ms. Angel


Amwid Jem


Wacky Group Pic


Me, Myself, and Zasha

No comments: