Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Job offer...

So this is how it feels to get accepted. I literally feel like shouting my lungs out and saying to the world that I already got accepted. Martha (my EY recruiter) called me awhile ago (just 10 minutes ago) and asked me if all the necessary parties are aware of my application before she process the contract. And even told me that she will be giving the written contract afterwards. This got me confused because she did not formally said any introduction of sorts. She just told me that I will receive the contract shortly. I asked her if this is already a job offer and she said yes. And at that point, I totally froze due to excitement that I cannot conceal it anymore and told my dad about it. It's like passing the board exams once again. The feeling is surreal and I am sure that this will make my day brighter that's why I'm gonna wear red today to show how excited my veins are (ewww..) Gotta run to office since I still have to tell my partner in-charge. Wish me luck.

No comments: