Sunday, July 9, 2006

Anxiously waiting...

I really really am anxious about the result of my application at Sydney. I can't wait to know if I am accepted. I have to know the result since this is very critical because I have to decide by Friday. Tomorrow, I will talk to my partner in-charge about my plans of leaving my current office. I really don't know how I will put on an alibi. But come to think of it, this is reality. This is what I want. This is something that I will not just decide for a day but I have already considered it since the aftermath of '05 busy season. I realized that I've served my purpose at SGV. I already learned enough and contributed positively to the firm. It is the high and right time to give myself a glimpse of the future that I really want. I believe that moving to Australia is one goal I will really want and would not regret. So whatever happens whether I get accepted or not. I think I have all the reason not to stay. For one, I can't stand the bulk of work which does not match my current salary. I do not get the value that is right for the services I'm rendering for the firm. Plus, the opportunity in working at a world-class firm being one of the best in training @ Oz. On a negative side (if ever I will not get accepted) I already have a fallback since last Thursday I already received a work offer in Jakarta. I would want to go there with my friends. But the thing is I have to decide ASAP and I need Sydney's results to close a decision.

No comments: