Monday, July 3, 2006

My Personal Leave...

I really feel weak today not physically but from what I've been doing at the office. Though I have recently been under my asthma attacks, still don't have the energy to pursue things I gotta accomplish like ML, AWS, and all those crap. I mean look at my desk both at the office and at my home. It's a total wreck for crying out loud. I can't seem to find the intensity I need to boost my spirit in finishing all things that I still need to do.

Anyway since I am on leave at the moment. I rejuvinated. Found a bit inner peace in me. Caught up with my sleep, rest, and of course my unwatched DVDs that are begging to be watched. In short, I just bummed around. I still got a zillion things to wrap up at the office but I just can't seem to face the fact that I have to do it. I have to finish them in order to move on. In order to face another era of my life. I just can't focus this past few days. I think the reason is that I still don't know what I'm looking for. I still don't know if that is what I want. And I still have no definite plans of moving out. This uncertainty cripples my present. It makes the wounds look deeper. Til uncertainty diminishes and the picture clears, I think I can't move on. I still don't know what I am looking for.

Til then, i still have some hours left on my leave and gotta enjoy this thing!

No comments: