Tuesday, July 11, 2006

This is it...

Drum roll please. And let us hear what EY has to say... Hehehe Actually EY-A called awhile ago at our home prolly around 5pm. I understand that they've been trying to call me at my cellphone but failed to reach me either bcoz my batt's empty or they still used my old number. Anyway, my sister-in-law was the one who answered our home landline and was able to get a message from them. They said that they're gonna contact me 9 in the morning tomorrow. The problem is the GMT-thingey. It has a 2-hour difference so I have to be attentive both 7am and 9am just to be sure. I'm not gonna go to office tomorrow til I speak with them b'coz its a chance of a lifetime. It's something I've been waiting for weeks now. Finally, all my struggle will payoff since the answer has yet to reveal. The thing is: (1) a positive aftershock that will cause me to celebrate and treat all my friends til I drain my ATM (amjaz kiddin') or (2) a negative aftershock that will cause and unleash the true rondzter monzter in me. Watevah the answer will be I am brave enough to face the front door to success or the backdoor to a miserable and shameful fate that will lead me to a wounded ego. Watta pack! I don't care what happens. It might be good or bad news but I ain't gonna make a bigga deal out of it. I just have to face the fact that it is what God wanted me to have. So no matter what, I will just have to deal with HIS decision.

This is it... the hardest part... the waiting...

XS - to my readers (if there's any), please inform my immediate boss and my staff that I wudnt be @ office tomorrow morning since I have to wait for Sydney's call. Wish me luck! c',)

No comments: