Monday, August 31, 2009

Duo Cycling, Chinese Mafia and MC's

Duo Cycling Day
Had an amazing afternoon with Ghie. This time its duo cycling day. Been to a lot of places in the span of two hours. I was able to read my book under the sun whilst eating an apple. So Aussie, I know. But I enjoyed it. Bicentennial Park is really lovely. So many families go for a bike ride on a Sunday afternoon. And that explains why Ghie couldn't find a parking space. Got myself a coffee while waiting for her. Its tiring as hell cos I set my base on Rhodes. I did go back and forth thrice.

Chinese Mafia Wars
This evening after mass I was able to witness a crazy brawl between the chinese community. Don't ask me the reason for the brawl as they were shouting and screaming in chinese. I watched. Call me usosero but it was hilarious. I wasn't afraid. Suspicion crept in and I have to watch. I have to laugh deep inside so as not to attract attention. Its basically Mr. Noodle Waiter and some crew vs. early 40s Chinese woman with her family. It was noisy and disturbing. Yet for me its simply an entertainment.

I Want To Know What Love Is
The MC rendition of the foreigner's classic song has been redefined. And as always it seems that it aligned with my current personal disposition.


I gotta take a little time

A little time to think things over

I better read between the lines

In case I need it when Im older



Now this mountain I must climb

Feels like a world upon my shoulders

I through the clouds I see love shine

It keeps me warm as life grows colder



In my life theres been heartache and pain

I dont know if I can face it again

Cant stop now, Ive traveled so far

To change this lonely life



I wanna know what love is

I want you to show me

I wanna feel what love is
I
know you can show me


2 comments:

Ghie said...

have not visited my blog for ages (or anyone's blog for that matter - including yours!) - but i cant resist not writing about our cycling day haha... and guess what, the first thing i did this morning before i did my blog, was to search for a bike hahaha... bili na tayo...

RONDZ said...

i know.

$199-$499 bikes on sale. its cheap hey? i saw it while we were walking past little shops and cafe's between newtown and st peters.