Friday, August 7, 2009

Shopping at Macquarie

I'm so dumb. I forgot to bring my wallet. I left it and took off. I have some change for the bus and never realised that I haven't brought my wallet with me. I discovered it when I was about to pay RTA for the replacement of my Photo Card. Good thing there was an ANZ branch in the shopping centre. I got 100 bucks. and did my shopping.

Bought a shirt. Coin pouch. Bluetooth Handsfree. Nokia 2630.

Now we are going to Oxland with friends for friday night drinks. Life can't get any better than this.

-------
On the upside, Hays recruiter called me and will look at my resume. Seems positive but still crossing my fingers. The job is something to do with government audit. The whopping consideration is the maximum 40 per week work. No heavy overtimes with the job that I like. The only question now - Will it meet my salary expectation? (and will they consider me!)

No comments: