Tuesday, August 18, 2009

spenders realisation (take two) and what lies ahead

i know its pointless to mention all this renewed view about how i should be living my life. i know that its a struggle now compared to the very first time i was here in sydney.

but all has changed due to the unplanned approval of my credit facility. all the realisation i previously thought about completely vanished. its all because i was bitten by this hungry spender in me. the thirst has been quenched. swipe after swipe. i indulged into the depths of melbourne's mystifying shoppers' lair. its too late to stop myself as i spent thousands in just a few days.

now that im back here in sydney. its time to stick to one ultimate goal. look for work. tomorrow, i would be going to an interview with the audit office of nsw government. i just hope that i would finally get a job to normalise my life once again.

No comments: