Friday, August 21, 2009

Untitled

too good to be true. $150 per week in the city. fully furnished and within george street. with all amenities like gym and pool. i have my own room. i already lodged my application for this shared accommodation. as long as i have my own room. this is a 'yes'. i would know by Monday if I will get this. On Monday I would know if i got the job at NSW audit.

life seems so good. i did buy a new Murakami book and it was soo good. Seems like the theme is the same as the full house I'm watching but on a deeper and mystifying level. really amazing. cant wait to know the climax of the story. i'm on chapter 3 and will finish the whole book this weekend. I did go to Bondi just to read this book. I walked all the way from Bondi Junction. Walked 3kms. Not to bad. This time I was able to arrive at my destination before sunset.

I cherish this days when I'm carefree without any problems at all. Happiness comes from simple things. reflection. time alone.

No comments: