Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Analyse Me / Triathlon Tuesday

Analyse Me
I feel lost. emotional. bothered.

I guess its because i'm alone most of the time. And memories are rushing back in unexpected ways like walking in shops, going to familiar places or just by reading a book. Looking back the way it were is just too painful. its hard to explain. I just couldn't explain thoroughly the intricacies of these predicaments.

I have accepted each downfall. But no matter what realisations I make, my subconscious would always linger on the past. And one strand of memory brings back the pain. It shadows any gleam of hope that might shine for just a split second.

Practically speaking, I am well. sane. and is a strong willed person. I know i can always survive. I am independent and smart. Ironic that i'm writing the first few with a sense of surrender. But this is mainly to pour out the negativity inside me. To keep me young and fresh. And one day i will indeed be totally refreshed. 'A new beginning' as i often say.

Triathlon Tuesday
No! It's not Swimming, Cycling and Running. It's Movies, Cycling and Reading. Those are my sports for today. Yes, I consider all of them as sports. Watching movies and reading a book are both a sport to me. Mental and spiritual sport since it both exercises your brain and soul. Even your appreciation of art and literature. And how you would react on certain issues. The jolt of excitement it brings.

Movies I've seen are District 9. Inglorious Basterd. Public Enemy. Forget the last one, I dozed off anyway. District 9 is really weird for me at first as I am not a fan of Sci Fi that much. But the unrivaled acting of the leading character plus how it was conceptualised are just focking awesome *saying it with the accent*. Inglorious Basterd is really disturbing at first. Its gory and very very violent. But then I was carried away by the movie. For one, I adore the French and German language. I love reading subtitles while both languages are music to my ears. Its witty dialogue and outrageous plot kept me entertained all-throughout. Plus Brad Pitt and Christoph Waltz are both splendid on this movie.

No comments: