Monday, September 7, 2009

My Springfield

Walking past the trees after my interview, I began to notice the branches of most trees. On the tip there were leaves which were beginning to sprout. I am reminded that spring is finally here. I just love spring the most. Its vibrant colors. The coolness yet fair weather. A visit and stroll to the beach. Always is a perfect day. Seeing nature's apparent beauty. I am just lucky that my birthday falls on this season.

It always gives me an inspiration to live by my motto. New beginning. Just last night when I celebrated mass at St. Mary's Cathedral, the sermon was about encouragement through this tough times. A new beginning not only in the midst of our personal life but also in our communion with God. Likewise, spring gives me enormous hope that there is a clearer road ahead.

Again million thanks to my friends for sharing some time on my birthday. Though a bit wounded financially, its worth it despite the minor unchivalry of some. I tend to diagnose it with holistic approach rather than spoiling the night and turning it into a bleak event.

May I find the perfect place for solitude. Simpson's call it their Springfield. I want my own. Shouldn't be long, I reckon.

No comments: