Wednesday, July 29, 2009

my quicksand place

time flies so quickly. before you know it. 10 days pass by just like a snap.

As a kid i was terrified by the thought of stepping on kuminoy (quicksand). once you're in it, you can't escape. i felt the same way recently. but ironically falling into the abyss has captured my heart. it was this intense emotions that raptures my very soul. intimate and kind. i fall into darkness and i found something bizarre. that i have loved every single moment of that experience. i have come to feel sweet gentle breeze. just for a second to be in that place is magical. so exquisite.

its time to go. 25 minutes before i go. i will miss my family but will always come back for the holidays. i look forward to life that beacons before me. struggling will be extremely hard but we can journey life together. muster every difficulties we encounter. at the end of it all we shall find what we are searching for.

No comments: