Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Great Singapore Sale

Tom's the end of my SEA trip. Been really really tired. Always sleeping late and waking up early. Damn, do I have to really book early flights?? Well, it paid off cos I was able to maximise my time in the day and extend some time for drinks and party at night.

My last SEA trip was a one-day stopover at Singapore. Timing couldn't get any better. It's the Great Singapore Sale. Much as I want to limit my budget - I plunged in and bought some stuff. It just doesn't feel right walking in Orchard Rd without swaying paperbags. Been to 10 shopping malls at least. Got some pics. And ended my day with a nice massage. Now its time to sleep. Tomorrow's an early day to the Budget Terminal.

I'll talk about my whole SEA trip tomorrow after my beauty rest =)

No comments: