Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Lazy Monday

Its Monday. Raining. Hence - couch potato for the whole day. Ironic how I feel that I have all the time in the world but still I couldn't accomplish everything! There's so much to do. Blame it on Monday!

My only productive moment was movie watching. Lately I've been watching lots of movies. I've seen Harry Potter 6 twice. I've seen Ice Age 3 and Transformers 2. Just last Sunday I've seen 4 movies shown in CCP Theatre. And tomorrow another 4 movies to watch. Go go go Cinemalaya! *Who will bag Ronli Awards - Stay tuned*

Got all of my days booked to meet friends. Eat my cravings. And take the Fear Factor challenge once and for all.

But still, I haven't booked my flight yet. What's up with ANZ's one day clearing?!?! I blame it to them if I couldn't get a flight back on the my planned date of departure. I already sacrificed two big things: a) Birthday of Pee Jay; and b) Christmas in July party at Russel Lea. I can't miss not seeing my friend before he goes back to Germany. We still have some nasty plans to conquer the cinemas and just pay for a single ticket. Just to check if our theory is correct.

Though I've been hooked on my Mac for the whole day, I still managed to finish mom's MPS project. I just hope that it would be finished before I go. I told the parties involved that I'm leaving at this exact date no matter if the project pushes through or not.

Being at home the whole day is just plain boring. I just couldn't stand the fact that I'm not working and feels unproductive. Maybe because I came from an audit environment. I'm having a work withdrawal syndrome! I feel like I'm going to lose my sanity if I stay at home for another month.

Just can't wait to see how my life back there would be. Fresh start and new struggles!

And I just anticipate.

No comments: