Friday, July 3, 2009

The hectic flight day

My 1st July is so hectic! Started with bargaining with the bloody fucking driver. Bargained 250k initially but since I have to change my money, he charged me 100k more just for waiting for 5 mins. This got me so furious and the monster in me was unleashed. I sabotage the cab by writing FUCK backwards on the seat. Normally I'm not like this but these people are just so bad and mean.

I almost didn't catch my flight to Saigon. Blame it to the traffic and crazy terminal. It was chaotic and even worse than Manila's. I manage with my armed charm to persuade the crew to accept my check-in luggage.

While in Singapore I was too amazed with the Singapore sale and the free gadget chargers that I almost got left behind. I saw the flight board saying that my plane's gate is closing. I literally run and was sweating profusely after that. But I made it.

No comments: