Wednesday, July 22, 2009

bb'ies gone...

i don't have both my blackberry b8707 and burberry wallet. But for different reasons. I sold my blackberry to raise 5k fund for my expenses whilst i'm still in manila. part of it was on my burberry wallet - 2k to be exact. and it was stolen. or what i thought happened.

i just finished watching 4 films at CCP and at around 11pm i went to malate to grab some dinner. when i was about to pay my bill i couldn't find my wallet!! shesh...

let's recall. i gave the cab driver 50 pesos from my wallet. i'm not drunk to say that i clumsily dropped it. i know that i either placed it on my back pocket or hid it in my bag. i would definitely know if i dropped it on the road. my theories are...
a. someone might pick-pocketed my pants;
b. someone might opened my bag while i was walking; or
c. i dropped it unconsciously.

i lost my precious wallet. my bank cards. credit/debit cards. photo id. frequent flyer. prc that i have recently obtained. money estimating 2k. receipts from cinemalaya. my blessed petals. lots of id pictures. - all of them are priceless!

action taken/will be taken:
- secured-mailed my cards to block all of them and reissue another card
- will talk to cab operating companies (i dont even know which company but i know that its the same design as R&E or F&E)
- obtain affidavit of loss to reissue PRC id (have to think if this is necessary)
- email qantas to get replacement for frequent flyer
- go to RTA to get replacement photo card
- cancel all my agenda that involves monetary outlay

i just feel so bad. i haven't even got any address or contact details on my wallet. not even a calling card! if ever - there's a good samaritan who would return it back. long shot but still i will try to contact cab operators.

lessons learned
- be vigilant. be very vigilant.
- sense of awareness of personal belongings
- always put a calling card in wallets
- not to buy expensive wallet unless i have a car
- look back and double check cabs before getting off

oh well. shit happen when you least expect it.

No comments: