Friday, March 21, 2003

Yesterday was a really exhausting day. Jayvee and I went to PRC to file our application for the CPA Licensure Exam. The heat is tremendously protruding our skin. It was around 2pm when we went there. I remember Jayvee wasn't allowed to enter the premises since he doesn't have socks (he managed to grab a pair after awhile)... Anyway, the first thing we do was to fill out an application form and secure ourselves with a xerox-copy of transcript and birth certificate, residence certificate and four passport-size pictures. The government employees there really bothers me especially the woman who only knows how to frown! she even embarrased us for feeling dumb and stupid. How could we possibly know where to go if there ain't no signs anywhere! No visible line was seen. Good thing the one who served me was a friendly guy who even advised me to photocopy the transcript since he said its hard to secure an original copy. Anyway, so far the day was treating me like hell and when im almost through, as far as i know, i passed my accomplished forms. i was actually ignorning the lady who always frowns and chose the guy who seems to be friendly. BUT to my avail he embarrased me again. Saying that i should already leave because im blocking the queue. He even said "Alis! Alis!" without saying properly what im supposed to do. I dunno? maybe i said harsh words about his lack of professional conduct to the people he serves. He could have said it properly. I think these government employees are abusing their statutory power. I know they're tired of the full day's work but they dont have the right to treat anyone badly. But i think he learned his lesson because the next time i went there he kept his mouth shut. Anyway, im tremendously happy for having finished my application. The next thing to do is to study and take the examinations.



im gonna leave you now. im going to la salle to review. hoping not to step unto another computer. hehehe

No comments: