Friday, March 7, 2003

im here at la salle library

im wasting my time on the internet

i was suppose to review on taxation and law

but in a few minutes i will be leaving



gotta post a thing or two

about how my week treated me

well i was really stressed out

i just went through a lot of studying for my pre-

board exam which i took last 2/28 and 3/1

they said that the results of the exam would be

determined tomorrow

i already know some of my grades in some subjects



here's the rundown (subject, unadjusted, adjusted)

Auditing Theory (57, 78)

Auditing Problems (75, 88)

Management Advisory Services (78, 89)

Practical Accounting 2 (88, 94)



im satisfied with my grades except for auditing theory

my partial and unofficial average:

unadjusted = 74.29%

adjusted = 87.15%

No comments: