Monday, March 17, 2003

income tax quiz was just fine

i really had a stressful time reviewing last nyt

i stayed as late as 1:30am

my roomm8 arrived really late

even though im afraid to admit it

but im kinda scared so i left the lights on



im here with my bespren @ an internet cafe

its along leon guinto

i think im wasting my time here

but come to think of it

i dont have the mood for studying

later im gonna make reviewers for auditing and taxation

im planning to stay away with my friends

as to give myself full concentration on my studies...



about my movie reviews,

lately i havent done any

although i did watch a lot of movies

like:

the last castle

the hours

chicago

maid in manhattan

the bridges of madison county



maybe next time i'll do my homework

but for now, gonna focus more on my priorities!

No comments: