Tuesday, March 11, 2003

i finally finished checking my preboard exams. approximately i got 74%, which is insufficient to pass the preboard. i got frustrated but its actually a good indication for me as to how i am going to weigh my weaknesses and my forte. i really need to study further on taxation and auditing theory. i need to polish my theory of accounts and business law. with respect to the other subject, i just need to maintain the current focus im giving them.



vie, stella and i went to Raon awhile ago. i accompanied them because their looking for a cd player that is also VCD-ready. I was also looking for a converter for my discman. i cant really find what im looking for. anyway, my sched for today is to finish chapters 3 and 4 of TOA and i also need to answer the partnership problems of Prac2. im really busy this week so expect me not to access this page for sometime.

No comments: